MSR Points of Distinction
Meetings are big investments and our total team focus is on meeting goals, customer collaboration, strategic negotiations and measurable value based outcomes.
- Highly experienced customer service teams – all trained in Strategic Meetings Management (SMM).
- Volume buyers with hotel chains and independents. MSR can generally save customers 5% - 20% off meeting group rates.
- Hotel contract experts – MSR creates a custom hotel contract for each customer that address all contract components, value added concessions, hotel fees and surcharges (eliminate or reduce), performance clauses (based on lost profit not revenue) and company legal liability language (MSR consults with Chicago based Howe & Hutton, LLP.)
- Strategic Meetings Management (SMM) emphasis enterprise-wide. Value based negotiations and specific metrics to define, measure, benchmark and report success.
- MSR Service Promise – 18 point partner service system followed for each meeting, assuring added meeting value, real cost savings and risk reduction.
- Advanced SMM technology – web based global hotel database, customized RFPs, e-proposals, meeting budgets, side-by-side meeting space evaluation, custom hotel contract template, real time meeting budgets and customer 24/7 access to all current and past meeting activity and reports.
- Award winning service – including MSR as a recognition recipient of Meeting Professionals International’s Golden Paragon Award, MPI’s highest recognition for meeting excellence.
- Industry leadership – members of our team serve on hotel and CVB Advisory Boards, present workshops at industry events and contribute articles to major trade publications. Industry leadership rolls include serving on MPI’s International Board and MPI Advisory Boards, MPI Foundation Board of Trustees, four MPI chapter presidents, Planner & Supplier of the Year recipients, MPI Global Member of the Year, and the MPI OC Hall of Fame Award. Other leadership roles include serving on the PCMA Board of Directors, PCMA Planner of the Year Award, CIC Pacesetters Award, the Meetings Industry Council Leadership Award, SMART Meetings Magazine Smart Women Top 25 Industry Leaders, and serving on the Michigan State University Broad College of Business, The School of Hospitality Business Board of Directors.
- Custom interactive education for planning and procurement teams. Topics include: Strategic Meetings Management (SMM) Action Plan, Strategic Contract Negotiations, High Impact On-Site Meeting Management, SMM Technology Tools / Financial Management Reporting, Demonstrate Real Meeting Value To Senior Management, ROI Boot Camp.
- Quality Assurance Program – enterprise wide systems, services, technology and support analysis that focus on our customer’s stated goals & objectives, with an SMM outcomes.
- Strategic Meetings Management (SMM) Delivered
MSR PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGE
Global Leaders * High-Tech Solutions * Strategic Partners
Since 1993, Meeting Sites Resource has been the leading global strategic meeting management solutions organization. This includes global hotel sourcing, custom contract negotiations, professional meeting support services and Strategic Meeting Management consulting.
Our SMM technology delivers robust reporting and meeting spend tracking, including 24/7 customer access to all current and past meeting data and financial reports.
For Additional Information Contact:
Jennifer W. Brown, CMP, CMM, President
Meeting Sites Resource